The other morning I woke up earlier than usual. 6:35am. I'm blessed to have a large window in my kitchen that overlooks much of the San Francisco Bay Area. This video is what I arose to. Hands down the most magnificent sunrise I've ever seen. I stepped out onto the deck in my pajamas and sat there until the sun completed it's rise. There was a gentle fall breeze. I basked. And then it struck me... Heaven is on earth.
What would your life be like if you stepped out of bed early enough each morning, and the clouds, sun and wind were in perfect condition to give you momentary bliss? What if each day was like watching the best movie of your life? What if you were inspired, in awe and in passion every single day? This isn't out of your control. It's simply a matter of expanding your awareness and choosing the path of Heaven. Our media bombards us with news of killings, violence, distress and upheaval on a constant basis. We're trained to focus on what's not working in our world. What if I gave you a new set of glasses that showed you just how heavenly everything actually is? Would you dare to wear them? Would you share them with your friends? Would you trust that things are actually changing?
It's easier than you think. Here's how to experience your unique Heaven on Earth:
1. Practice Awe. The Garden of Eden is not a mundane place. It's the Garden of Eden! It's totally awe inspiring. To connect to it in daily life, you must start cultivating awe every single day. Slow yourself down, take a breath and soak in the utter amazingness around you. Nature's beauty is the easiest entry point. Notice the precision of the due drops on the morning grass. Let yourself be amazed by the ocean's waves crashing into the shore. Stop to appreciate the fragrance that comes from the roses in your neighbor's garden. Give thanks to the incredible meal on your plate. No more taking things for granted. There are incredible creations worthy of your wonderment all around you.
2. Trust the Greater forces of Life. Have you ever noticed that the sun rises EVERY morning? Every morning. Or that your body breathes for you all by itself without your having to do anything? What about the natural disasters that give growth to new foliage and restore the earth? You're not in charge of that. Something greater is. There are greater, divine forces at work that we rely on regularly. Heaven lands into our daily experience when we begin to partner with these forces. Trust that all of life is working in your favor. All of life is here to remind you that you have everything you need in this moment to feed yourself physically, emotionally and spiritually. Your life is a beautiful orchestration of events and opportunities that are designed to have you evolve and grow; to return to living as though Heaven is on earth. Begin to trust in the things that are beyond your control and notice how they gift both you and our world what it needs most at every moment.
3. Live in Reverence. What might shift for you if you approached yourself, your loved ones and even strangers with unwavering, loving respect and reverence? Not just a little bit, but full on. What if you saw yourself as a precious gift from the heavens, here to share your light with our world just by being you and experiencing your specific life? What if you regarded others in this way? How might you view your mother? Your boss? That homeless guy on the street? Heaven exists on earth when we regard ourselves and one another with reverence. Treat yourself as the pure gift that you are and notice what you see differently in your life.
4. Take Responsibility. While you cannot control the greater forces of life, you do play a major role in shaping your reality. What are you most passionate about? What gets you excited or moves you to tears of joy? Are you engaging with these things every single day? The experience of Heaven requires that we live in alignment with all that's true for us. It is your responsibility to shift the things in your life that aren't working for you and to own what is true for you deep down inside. By bringing your truth to the surface and infusing it into your daily life, you'll experience the passion, fulfillment, clarity, abundance, love and ease that you long for. This is the gateway to the Garden. The more precise you are with your alignment, i.e. the more you own, live and share what's true for you, the more you'll experience the heavenly bliss that's available for you.
** I want to hear from you! I want to stand for you! I want to live in Heaven on Earth with you! Please comment below and let me know: What would change in your life if you started to live as though heaven were on earth?
Here's to your unique, personal experience of heaven. I invite you to step into more awe, trust, reverence and responsibility so that you can truly know the passion, purpose, peace and utter joy that's waiting for you.
P.S.: Since December 2012, we have seen a shift in our consciousness and our humanity literally took a 180 degree turn back towards the "Garden of Eden". Quantum physicists and spiritual leaders alike are now offering proof that the highest dimension of divine consciousness is now embedded into the firmament of the earth's soil and crystals. This process has already begun and we are being invited into it. You can evolve yourself and our entire planet simply by practicing the four tricks listed above. Dare to allow heaven into your daily life. It will open you up to so much more than you expected and it will allow you to become even more of a light-bearer in our world. Here's to YOU!
SEEING LIFE THROUGH THE EYES OF 'THANKS'
And so again, Thanksgiving is upon us. The holiday in which we are reminded to give thanks as we celebrate time with family and the abundance of the fall harvest. Honestly though, gratitude becomes so cliche around Thanksgiving that it is almost easy to breeze right over it. We focus on having a big meal, on travel and on holiday shopping. Or, we are grateful for a day or two and then go back to normal. What would it be like to always see life through the lens of 'thanks'?
In my personal world, I have an enormous amount to be grateful for at this time. I just got married 10 days ago! Woo hoo!! It was the most thrilling, authentic and celebratory experience I've ever had and I can honestly say that I am over the moon happy. It's easy for me to look at life with grateful eyes right now. But what about those times when it's not easy? What about when life gives us lemons? What does it mean to possess an "Attitude of Gratitude" and how do we cultivate that?
THE HOBBLING BRIDE
Two weeks before my wedding I sprained my ankle. In a clumsy, frenetic moment in which I was running around scattered, I tripped and injured myself. I couldn't believe it. A sprained ankle before the wedding?! How was I going to dance or to walk down the aisle? What about the fabulous heels that I bought for the occasion? After a short lived solitary pity party in which I came to terms with the disappointment of adjusting to unexpected circumstances, I realized that a gift had been placed in my lap. Ironically, the thing I wanted most was to be well rested and grounded before my wedding weekend. The Universe delivered. Despite the pain and the frustration of hobbling around during one of the most important weeks of my life, I was given the chance to slow down. I slept a ton, caught up on my emails and actually enjoyed reading a book before my wedding. And thanks to my sprained ankle, I ended up wearing cowboy boots under my wedding dress, which is the most fun thing I've done in a while! It put me in the most festive mood! Most importantly, I truly began to see everything through a lens of gratitude. I leaned on gratitude and it came through for me, shifting my focus to the truly important things, showing me how much love exists around me whether I'm in heels or in my pajamas. I became grateful for my body that has the power to heal itself. I became grateful for my legs, my arms, my breath, my toes and for the strength and generosity of the people around me. It connected me to grace and spirit during a very special time in my life. That is the power of gratitude.
Possessing an Attitude of Gratitude means looking at the glass half full and focusing on all that is going well for you regardless of the current circumstances. It means seeing the gift in everything. During the week of my honeymoon, my extended family members in Israel experienced the frightening reality of being surrounded by political unrest - literally running into bomb shelters to protect themselves and their children. Who am I to complain? There is way too much to be grateful for. We take the basics for granted.
FOUR EASY TIPS
Cultivating gratitude is actually quite easy. It can be done within a matter of seconds, any time, any place. All it requires is having your focus on it. Like with anything in life, what we focus on becomes our reality. Here are a few of my favorite ways to open to gratitude and look at life through the eyes of 'thanks':
1. Wake Up Grateful. Before getting out of bed, mentally list 5-10 things you are grateful for. I recommend starting small and taking nothing for granted - be grateful that you have a bed, be grateful for your cozy comforter, be grateful to your body that breaths on it's own while you sleep, be grateful for the morning sun, etc.
2. Start A Gratitude Journal. At the end of each day list 10 things that you are grateful for in your life. Simply by taking note of this, actually writing it down every day, your whole life can change. Be grateful for the person who held the door open for you, be grateful for the smile from the stranger, be grateful that your pen still has ink in it, be grateful for your children's curiosity.
3. Be Grateful For What Is To Come. It is incredibly rewarding and uplifting to be grateful for all that is coming our way. Yes, having gratitude for those things that haven't happened yet! This is especially powerful when we are feeling down or sorry for ourselves with regard to a certain situation. For example, being grateful for your soul mate who is making their way towards you at this very moment can turn loneliness into excited anticipation and hope. Being grateful for the unknown possibilities and surprises of the coming year can turn year-end gloom into wonderment, spontaneity and possibility. All that is coming our way is a gift. It's easy to forget this. Think of how grateful you are for the friends you have in your life now whom you didn't yet know ten years ago. Imagine all of the wonderful people you will know and love in a few years from now!
4. See The Gift In Everything. Yes, everything. See the gift in your health crisis. See the gift in your relationship crisis. What are these things awakening you to? What blessings and opportunities are being divinely handed to you? Sometimes it is our most challenging interpersonal relationships that establish the playing field for personal growth by teaching us surrender, forgiveness, authenticity, compassion and empowerment. Aren't you a better, more grounded and loving person because of this? Haven't these dynamics helped you in other areas of your life? See the gift in your loss. Even grief can present the opportunity to relish in the precious moments that were had with another. There is always opportunity to see the blessing and to be grateful for what you've had and currently have. Magic is all around.
ONE MORE TIME
I was recently exposed to a very simple gospel song titled "One More Time". The lyrics are "One more time. One more time. He's allowed us to come together one more time". Regardless of whether you believe in God or if God is male, female, etc., the message within these lyrics is clear: be grateful that we've been given yet another opportunity to come together again at this time. It's miraculous and special and beautiful that life has worked out such that we can share in this experience together right now. Be grateful.
So I invite you to be grateful this holiday season. Be grateful for the people around you at the table. Be grateful for the food that nourishes your body and brings you together. Be grateful that you have a home and a table to sit at. Be grateful that you have money to spend while you are amongst the overwhelming holiday crowds. Be grateful that you have legs to carry you through the stores. Be grateful that you have people to give gifts to and people to receive love from. Be grateful that you can breath in the fresh holiday air one more time. Practice looking at life through the lens of "Thanks". I'll bet you'll be thankful you did.
I'd like to extend a huge THANK YOU to my amazing coaching clients, group and workshop participants, my readers and Facebook followers. I am in awe of your willingness to show up and evolve yourselves daily. It is a true honor and joy to be on the path with you. Thank you to my phenomenal community of friends and colleagues who provide connection, inspiration, laughs, support and truth as I express myself and my purpose fully in this life. Thank you to my beautifully loving family and to my newly extended family who cheer me on and provide a sense of home, foundation and love. And most of all, thank you, thank you, thank you to my most special husband, who is the rest bed to my heart, the perfect companion to my soul and the most illuminated mirror of love in my life. It is a blessing to walk the path in partnership with you.
Wishing all of you and your loved ones a most joyous, illuminated and nourishing holiday season!
Happy, happy Thanksgiving!
AWAKEN TO YOUR TRUTH
On August 13th, I was interviewed by spiritual friend and radio host Jeff Daugherty of NC Kaballah radio. Hundreds of people tuned in to join the conversation and learn how simply BEING YOURSELF is one of the most potent doorways to accessing the divine.
In this juicy hour long show I share the following:
* How to identify what has meaning to you
* How to get in touch with and realize your dreams.
* Tips and small steps to easily bring spirituality into your daily life.
* How the right brain can be used to bring your dreams alive.
* The critical connection between nutrition and spirituality.
Here's what people have said about the show:
"Folks, this is one lady that GETS IT. She is the one you have been looking for to help you get to the next level." - Jeff Daughterty
"Amazing talk last night. It's insane how many of your messages have been completely in line with has been going on in my life. Thank you for the reminders. Look forward to reading/listening to more." - N.M.
"That was great! I listened to the whole thing and it really touched me because I have been feeling out of alignment lately. Thanks so much!" - M.P.
To listen to the FREE Replay, visit here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nckabbalah/2012/08/14/nckfriends
I'd love to hear your comments and questions after you've heard the show! Feel free to share below. For more information on Jeff Daughterty visit his website HERE. To read my personal story of awakening and how the Embodied Truth Coaching Program can change your life click HERE.
Thanks for tuning in!
Although dreaming big, leaping and risking big are all required to seize your dreams and make them real, the choices we make throughout the day-to-day are the ones that keep us on track, intentional and ultimately allow us to integrate transformation over time. Watch my latest YouTube video to learn how you can shift your day and ultimately your life in just two minutes! I welcome your comments below!
THE BIG TURNING OF 2012: EMBODYING YOUR TRUTH AND SHINING YOUR LIGHT
I learn as much from my clients as they do from me. Today one of my clients inspired me to write about something I believe in deeply: embodying our truth and shining our light.
According to the Mayan Calendar, 2012 has long been regarded as the year the world would end. Many of us however are experiencing something substantially more uplifting than the apocalypse. We are feeling a larger calling to a greater way of being. We are feeling the energy of this year already as alive, illuminated, important and palpable. We are ready to take a stand, express ourselves, up the anti, trust the Universe and simply allow our access to Spirit to move through us.
Last year brought economic distress, natural disaster and upheaval. The global uprisings and Occupy movements of 2011 proved that as a people we are ready for change. We have begun to shed layers that no longer serve the human race or our planet. The decay and destruction of some of our most fundamental systems is making room for the light to emerge and for change to come. This light is what we feel. This greater way of being is the whisper we are hearing and are beginning to follow. The spiritual communities and gurus are referring to 2012 as "The Great Turning". It is our time to become who we are truly meant to be. It is our time to choose love over fear. It is our time to give energy to positive thoughts and dialogue over gossip and victim mentality. It is our time to honor the earth, return to nature's cycles and our body's intuitive wisdom as our ultimate guides on this journey.
By allowing ourselves to become conscious, aware and still we are able to hear our inner truth. By allowing ourselves to act and speak authentically and lovingly, our truth begins to emerge and create a ripple effect. By letting our light shine we contribute to the greater, glorious, inexplainable cosmic light and life force energy of our Universe. We become carriers of this light.
As 2012 begins, I invite you to let your light shine. I invite you to take responsibility for the perspective you choose to hold about your circumstances. I invite you to speak honestly and act authentically. I invite you to risk and shed what no longer serves you. I invite you to love yourself and open to vulnerability. The potential greatness of our world depends on you doing this. By shining your light you give others permission to the same and you contribute to the global, human, Universal positive change that is occurring.
In closing, I'd like to share one of my favorite quotes with you. May it inspire you and may your light shine gloriously bright over the course of this year and beyond!
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson
I welcome your comments.
AN INVITATION TO MARVEL AT YOUR LIFE
And so the end of 2011 is upon us. What a powerful year! Did you feel it? I find the end of the year to be one of the most meaningful times, moreso than the beginning of the year. As these last days of December present themselves, many of us finally have a little downtime to take care of things around the house, relax and enjoy friends and family. It is a poignant time of year to marvel at your life and an important time to assess where you are at and where you are going.
YEAR END REFLECTION: MAKING TIME TO LOOK BACK
Reflection is a powerful tool towards achieving inner peace and clarity of vision. It can create a sense of closure as we shut the door to 2011 and strengthen our sense of possibility as we open the gates to 2012. I dedicate time before December 31st each year to honor my journey over the last 365 days and to marvel at my life. When we really take time to look back over the year, we often realize just how many mini miracles occurred and how much we've grown. Even if we have had an immensely difficult year, reflection at year's end allows us to close one chapter of life and welcome in an easier ride in the coming year. Often times it is getting clear about what didn't work that ignites the passion in us to shift our experience moving forward.
I invite you to take some quiet time to yourself to reflect. My favorite place to do this is at the beach or in my bedroom early in the morning with my journal. Here are some questions to inspire your process:
* What would you like to acknowledge yourself for?
* How did you grow this year?
* What was your most brave moment in 2011?
* Where did you practice expressing yourself authentically?
* What was the highlight of your year?
* Who/what are you most grateful for in 2011?
* What do you need to forgive yourself for?
* What is the greatest lesson you learned this year?
* What word embodies the overall theme of your year?
* What parts of your life from 2011 are you going to continue to cultivate in 2012?
MAKING ROOM FOR 2012: CLEARING PHYSICAL & MENTAL/EMOTIONAL CLUTTER
During the process of reflection it is common to gain some clarity on next steps. As we prepare to set intention and clarify our New Year's resolutions, it is important to make room for all of the good things we would like to invite in. Clearing clutter and "Releasing Rituals" are powerful, simple ways to create room for abundance, love, health and manifestation in the new year. I just finished going through my closets, desk and computer to get rid of everything that is no longer relevant to my life now. It feels fantastic! I feel lighter, more aligned and excited to really set intention and start manifesting my dreams come January.
In terms of physical clutter clearing, I recommend doing a quick "once over" on your closets, kitchen cupboards, bathroom drawers, desk, file cabinets, garage, etc. As you do this, ask yourself:
* What am I ready to let go of?
* What represents an old version of me that I do not want to embody moving forward?
* Would the future version of myself that I want to become utilize this item?
* Do I use/wear this item more than once every 6 months?
* Do I really need this?
In addition to physical clutter, releasing mental/emotional clutter can really free us up and make us ready for the new year. I recommend conducting a simple ritual to release what you no longer need. You can write the answers to the questions below on a piece of paper and safely burn it or throw it away. Or you can vocalize your feelings/answers to the ocean, a tree, an expansive valley or vista point. Nature has the strength to hold it all for you so you can let it go. Some questions to ask:
* What belief systems or "stories" about myself/my life no longer serve me that I can release?
* What spoken or unspoken "agreements" have I made with myself or others that are holding me back?
* What anger am I holding onto?
* What do I need to express?
* Who do I need to forgive?
NEW YEARS BLESSINGS
2012 is becoming more widely regarded as the year we will collectively shift the consciousness of our planet and evolve the world. Many of us feel that we are being called to step fully into our most actualized selves. As we stand at the doorway of this powerful time in history, I invite you to reflect on where you've been so that you may identify where you need to go from an empowered, celebratory place.
Wishing you and your loved ones a most incredible 2012! May the coming year be filled with abundant health, activities and people that bring you joy, empowerment, success, clarity, creativity, inner peace, balance, laughter, ease and love. May you be fully expressed, feel alive in your body and feel that your life is on course with your purpose and dreams!
As I close out 2011, I am extremely grateful. Thank You to all of you who read and forward my newsletters and blogs. THANK YOU to my amazing clients and workshop participants. I am blown away by your willingness to show up, risk, learn and remain committed to your process of evolution. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey. New Years blessings to you! Thank you also to my unbelievable family, friends, teachers and partner. You inspire me daily and remind me what living an authentic, healthy life is truly about.
See you on the other side!
Get Blogs Delivered!
Sign Up For the
Embodied Truth Newsletter
& get Rony's blogs
delivered straight to
About Rony Reingold
Rony Reingold, HLC, CPCC is CEO of Embodied Truth Coaching. As a Certified Holistic and Transformational Coach, Motivational Speaker, Forthcoming Author and Inspirational Change Agent, Rony works with people who are ready to claim their lives and create more freedom, power, purpose and joy for themselves on a daily basis. Rony has guided countless clients across the globe towards inner and outer success by helping them clarify, claim and then create their personalized dream life. Rony specializes in working with individuals and groups who are awakening to something more and are ready to step into their deepest fulfillment and full potential.